The Story: A Critical Anthology, edited by Mark Schorer 1950
The best way to find out what literature was revered at a particular time is to find an anthology from that year. If you've ever wondered what readers in the 1950s enjoyed, let this anthology show you!
- vintage fiction and literature anthology from 1950
- edited by Mark Schorer
- has a variety of writers featured, including Stephen Crane, William Carlos Williams, Anton Chekhov, F. Scott Fitzgerald, James Thurber, Joseph Conrad, Katherine Anne Porter, James Joyce, D.H. Lawrence, Eudora Welty, William Faulkner, Ernest Hemingway, and more!
- has library checkout card inside
- a white paint splash on the cover and Dewey decimal number on the spine add character :)
- good condition; library binding still holding strong; very readable