FIRST EDITION Howard Hughes: A Biography by John Keats, 1966
Howard Robard Hughes Jr. (December 24, 1905 – April 5, 1976) was an American business magnate, investor, record-setting pilot, engineer, film director, and philanthropist, known during his lifetime as one of the most financially successful individuals in the world. He first became prominent as a film producer, and then as an influential figure in the aviation industry. Later in life, he became known for his eccentric behavior and reclusive lifestyle—oddities that were caused in part by his worsening obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), chronic pain from a near-fatal plane crash, and increasing deafness.
- 1966 copy of Howard Hughes: A Biography by John Keats
- first edition, first printing
- because this book came out in 1966 and Hughes died in 1976, this biography was published before Hughes died
- hardcover with dust jacket
- former library copy, so it includes a clear protective cover and sticker on the spine
- overall great condition